SB Joinery has taken the following steps to ensure it is managing the risk of Covid-19 across the business.
1. Provided additional PPE to employees and increased hygiene controls.
2. Implemented social distancing across our sites.
3. Implemented increased cleaning measures across facilities and frequent touch points.
4. Increased visual reminders to employees on the importance of hand hygiene and catching coughs and sneezes.
5. Updated employees as we update our guidance and working practices.
6. Provided additional guidance to managers on self-isolation and NHS Test & Trace.
7. Implemented flexible working rotas in the office spaces to reduce the number of employees on site at one time.
8. Communicated requirements to all of our employees.
9. Limited in person visits to our sites to essential visits only.
10. All visitors to our sites are required to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire.
11. Continued to support employees’ health and wellbeing through regular communication and guidance.